Refund Policy for TuneSolo Software
We strive to provide our customers with the most professional and user-friendly software along with the best
technology and support services. We offer free trial versions for all TuneSolo software to help you make the
right decision. Therefore, all customers can download the free demo version from our website and fully evaluate
the program before placing an order.
If you have purchased a product from TuneSolo and are not fully satisfied with it, you can read our refund
policies in full to see if you are qualified to apply for a refund within 30 days.
Free Trial Before You Purchase
To help ensure that our products are just what you are looking for, TuneSolo provides free trial versions of
all products for downloading directly from our website. We strongly recommend that all customers download,
install and try the free trial version of any TuneSolo software to fully evaluate the software. This helps avoid
dissatisfaction after the purchase.
30 Days Money Back
We offer a refund on a TuneSolo product within 30 days of your purchase. Refunds will be approved within this
guarantee only under the circumstances below. If a purchase exceeds the product's specified money-back-guarantee
period, then no refund will be given.
Acceptable Refund Circumstances
- We offers refund or exchange the product in the cases below:
- Purchased a wrong product from TuneSolo, and then purchased the right product from TuneSolo within 30 days.
We can offer you a refund for the wrong product.
- Buy the same product twice or purchase two products with similar functions. In this case, we can refund the
duplicated purchase to you.
- The customer never received the registration code, and got no response from our support team for 24 hours
after inquiring us. In this case, we will refund the order if required.
- TuneSolo software has fatal technical problems that our technical support team can't provide a solution
within 30 days.
Unacceptable Refund Circumstances
We do not accept the refund request or products exchange in the following cases:
- A refund request for order exceeds 30 days.
- Product fails to meet customer's need due to a lack of understanding by the customer, of the product
description, product functions and compatibility requirements. It's highly recommended that every customer
read the product description carefully and download the free trial version before purchasing the software, to
avoid dissatisfaction or buying the wrong product.
- A refund request claiming the failure to receive the license code within several hours. Normally, after an
order has been placed successfully, you will get an email with the license code and all the order info such as
order number, licensed email, product name, etc. within 1 hour. However, the delivery of the registration
email could be delayed because of Internet issue, email spam settings, email typo, etc. In this case, customer
should visit the TuneSolo Support Center to retrieve the license code, TuneSolo support team will reply to you
within 48 hours.
- Fail to register TuneSolo product due to improper operation. For example, activating the software that you
have purchased with other product's license code; entering the license code in a wrong way or no Internet
connection while registering.
- Purchase of a so-called "wrong" product, and have not exchanged it for the right product within the
purchased product's guarantee period. TuneSolo will not refund the order, but we can provide a discount to
purchase the correct product.
- Purchase of a wrong product, which has already been followed by purchasing the correct product from another
- A customer has purchased a similar product from a different provider/company and wishes to return the
product for this reason.
- The product was not purchased from TuneSolo official website directly, in which case it is subject to the
refund policies of the re-seller in question.
- A refund is requested due to credit card fraud or other unauthorized payment. If there is any suspicion of
fraud or unauthorized payment, please contact the card issuer immediately.
- TuneSolo product price differences between different regions or price differences between TuneSolo and other
- A customer has changed his/her mind after placing an order.
- A customer requires refund with no reasons after purchase.
- Customer does not upgrade TuneSolo software, when an update is available.
- No technical issues found in the software.
- Customer requests a refund for technical issues, but refuses to cooperate with the TuneSolo support team to
troubleshoot the problem by providing detail description and information regarding the issue, or customer
refuses to try to apply the solutions provided by the TuneSolo support team.
How to Apply for a Refund
- Please send your refund request to our support email: email@example.com.
- Refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- Once a refund is issued, the corresponding license will be deactivated. Please uninstall the software and
remove it from your computer.